Choose ReclaiMe Free RAID Recovery
- It is absolutely free. No adware, no spyware, no toolbars.
- Very simple to use - no technical skill required at all.
- Works with most common RAID types (RAID 0, RAID 5, RAID 10).
- Variety of output options.
- Got awards, recommendations, and reviews from trusted sources.
Cases of RAID recovery
Our free RAID recovery software performs
Bag of tricks
Our eBook is a must for everyone who plans to recover their RAID data at home.
It covers all the most frequent issues encountered during DIY RAID recovery.
Similar RAID recovery software
- DiskInternals RAID Recovery
- Runtime's RAID Reconstructor
- Zero Assumption Recovery (RAID mode)
What are the hidden costs?
RAID recovery is not finished when parameters are detected. Once the parameters are detected you have to either
- write a copy of the RAID somewhere if all RAID's content is needed
- use regular data recovery program if only some files are needed.
If you have enough unused hard disks or a license of any data recovery program compatible with ReclaiMe Free RAID Recovery, then no hidden costs are involved.
If neither of these is available, you will have to pay for either a storage, or a data recovery software.
Our RAID Recovery software works with
- hard drives (internal and external),
- disk image files,
- disks from hardware and software RAIDs,
- disks from most all NAS devices.
Note: ReclaiMe Free RAID Recovery software needs Windows to run. It does not run on Apple Mac or Linux environment.
Difference between ReclaiMe File Recovery and ReclaiMe Free RAID Recovery